- Located near Bank Tube Station/ Zone 1
About N+1 Singer:
N+1 Singer is a leading investment bank dedicated to serving small and medium sized companies in the UK. We advise, structure and execute IPOs, secondary offerings, private placements and M&As.
We are looking for a confident individual to complete in-house on the job training working directly with our Head of Human Resources. The role will be varied and will involve administrative tasks and taking on responsibilities related to facilities, office management and reception duties. The ideal candidate will be adaptable and a lateral thinker with a diligent approach to their daily tasks.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Day to day administration support and project work
• Scheduling, processing and tracking training course registrations
• Assist with Employee on-boarding
• Drafting employee paperwork
• Collating CV’s, interview feedback, tracking candidates
• Administer monthly payroll processing
• Monitoring the HR inbox
• Dealing with basic employee questions relating to HR policies and procedures
• Assist with office supplies, facilities and supplier management
• Acting as a key contact for all matters in the absence of the Head of HR
• Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Strong attention to detail is necessary - You will be using templates to draft letters, contracts, etc. for me to review and strong on organisational skills to keep databases, schedules, people, etc. up to date and meeting deadlines.
• Organisational skills
• Able to use initiative with confident interpersonal skills
Personal qualities desired:
• Fast learner with a flexible attitude
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience of working in a Human Resources(preferable)
• Experience in an administrative role (preferable)
After your Business Administration apprenticeship progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.