HR Graduate – Avis Budget Group – Bracknell
Are you a recent graduate and looking to start your career within HR? Do you enjoy working with people? If so, then this role could be for you! We have an opportunity for a graduate to join our team based in our HQ in Bracknell as an Associate HR Business Partner
Working within our Centre of Excellence, you will sit within our central HR team and will provide support to our HR Business Partners. You will assist in ensuring that the HR activity within our UK business is fully supported. We are looking for someone who is happy to engage with a wide variety of stakeholders across the business, and is not afraid to get stuck in.
This role will give you the opportunity to study a CIPD qualification whilst gaining relevant HR hands on experience, giving you a great start to your career within HR!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing HR Coordination/Administration support to our regional HR Business Partners
- Giving support to HRBP’s in relation to case processing, and employee relations tasks
- Partnering within operational leadership, acting as subject matter expert in HR related activities
- Supporting the HRBP’s in partnering with local managers to identify and analyse areas of people improvement in each process
- Demonstrating full understanding of effective people management throughout the employee lifecycle
- Communicating directly with those in customer facing roles to assess engagement and drive improvements through the business based upon these interactions.
- Coordinating communication related to people initiatives, products and processes. Must be able to communicate effectively with individuals up, down and across the organization and ensure that information is shared accurately and as appropriate.
- Support in consulting, training, mentoring and coaching local managers and associates in areas that include Employee Relations, Recruitment, Leadership, Communications, Engagement, Performance Management, Rewards Management, Succession Planning.
- Staying up to date with UK employment law and HR policies within the business.
Skills and experience required
- Minimum of 2:1 of degree from any discipline, preferably within business/HR related field OR final year student looking to graduate in 2019.
- Experience within a placement/internship in corporate environment preferred
- Desire and willingness to undertake a CIPD qualification
- Enthusiastic to start career within HR environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, and organised
- Ability to speak a second language ideal (not essential)
What we will offer:
- The opportunity to work in a large organisation and gain exposure to HR across an international remit
- Study support to undertake CIPD qualification
- Competitive basic salary
- 24 days’ holiday per year
- Private medical insurance and general pension contributions
- Up to 40% discount on staff rentals
If you’re interested, please apply now!
Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of car hire solutions, operating some of the most recognised global brands through Avis and Budget, which have more than 10,000 rental locations in approximately 175 countries around the world, and through its Zipcar brand, which is the world's leading car sharing network, with more than 1 million members.