Working with our award winning Recruitment team as our person on the ground, you’ll be integral to driving our campus strategy at your university. In this varied role you’ll be doing anything from representing us at careers fairs, giving lecture shout-outs and flyering, to running your own events and working closely with societies, the careers service and academic staff.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible student job based on campus that works around you
- Work experience with a Times Top 100 Graduate Employer, award-winning Recruitment team and dynamic charity
- Opportunity to build your branding, marketing, networking and entrepreneurial skills
- Training that will help you develop transferable skills recognised by employers in consultancy, marketing, sales and public sectors
- Living Wage salary plus performance related bonuses
Our brand manager opportunities are a perfect way to earn during term time and support our mission to transform the lives of vulnerable young people. Whether you’re looking to understand more about Frontline before applying for our prestigious Leadership Development programme, or want to develop transferable skills recognised by other leading employers, the brand manager position could be for you!
Applications will open on 4th February.