- Located near Chancery Lane Tube Station
About Ashbury Labelling:
Ashbury Labelling provides support and advice to ensure your products are compliant with all relevant international labelling regulations. We deliver single and multi-lingual solutions for your labelling, artwork and regulatory issues
Roles and responsibilities:
• Acknowledges queries and requests for new business and liaise with internal and external teams to create accurate quotation and TAT for clients.
• Liaises with Regulatory teams to provide answers to specialist queries
• Ensures Client queries and requests for new work are responded to in a timely manner, with full and accurate information.
• Sets up new projects on the relevant IT system
• Checks and maintains complete and accurate data on relevant systems, at all stages of the project, including completion.
• Ensure system data are complete for invoicing.
• Client Reporting – produce status reports as required and provide to Business Development Manager
• Internal Reporting – produce new business &amp; other reports
• Fluency in English
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A quick learner, willing to take on new skills & knowledge
• Customer service-oriented and committed to providing an outstanding level of service to all
Personal qualities desired:
• Professional and smart, and able to communicate appropriately with clients
• Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
• Commitment to truth and empathy
• Numerate, logical and with good IT skills