- Located near Southwark Tube Station.
About Maris Interiors:
UK's leading office design, office refurbishment and office fit-out specialists. We are workplace design experts and we pioneered office design & build.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Inputting information onto database.
• Assisting with administrative duties
• Running off market research reports for the team and carrying out analysis to find trends.
• Assisting department head with admin duties and carrying out other appointed tasks.
• Able to deal with sensitive and confidential information with the utmost discretion.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication aptitude, with the confidence to liaise with staff at all levels.
• Team work skills to be able to work collaboratively and co-cooperatively with others Excellent written English and good attention to detail, including proofreading skills, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
• A flexible, pro-active approach to work including the ability to prioritise, always seeking to provide options and aiming to achieve successful outcomes.
• Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
• Excellent attention to detail due to the high volume of data handling and inputting.
After your Business Administration apprenticeship progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.