Are you motivated by goals and driven by results? Do you have a competitive spirit and desire to work on a high-performance team? Do you want to engage with top executives from FTSE 100 companies? If so CEB, now Gartner in London, could be the right place for you!
We are hiring bilingual (English and Spanish speaking) graduates to join us as Associates in our Sales and Service Professional Development program. As a graduate trainee, we will coach you toward becoming a Business Development Manager who will interact with senior-level executives, proactively schedule and confirm sales meetings, and participate in cold-calling and lead generation campaigns.
Learn from Truly Exceptional Talent
The Sales and Service Professional Development program is designed to provide you with the skills and business acumen to become a world-class sales professional and build a compelling career. Our trainers and managers will help you strengthen your strategic thinking, business writing, and problem solving skills, which are key to unlocking your potential and growing your career.
How You Will Make an Impact
- Prospect and gather intelligence on potential business leads and qualified companies
- Educate prospective members on the value of CEB’s renowned products and services
- Partner with Business Development and Account managers to create customised plans for assigned territories to support sales successes
- Manage and respond to inbound requests from prospective or current members
- Ensure current members are leveraging the membership offerings and deliver high quality client service experiences that will help drive future sales
- Recruit member clients to attend CEB events, such as webinars, roundtable discussions, etc. to demonstrate continued value of CEB memberships
- Ensure that the CEB Salesforce.com database contains accurate account details and contact information for members and prospects