Releasd is an Software as a Service (SaaS) platform we created for PR teams within large companies. Releasd enables clients to share their work with important people across their organisation in a visual and digestible way, replacing outdated Word and PDF documents that nobody reads. In doing so, they’re finally able to demonstrate the value that their great work brings to the business.
Our clients include world-class organisations like Samsung, Jaguar Land Rover, British Airways, Disney, Sony, Deloitte, Marks & Spencer and many more.
Our culture is collaborative and supportive. We value emotional intelligence, integrity and initiative.
Everyone who joins Releasd is able to make a meaningful impact on the business. Experimentation is encouraged and decisions are made through a combination of data and informed intuition.
We believe that personal development is crucial. You’ll learn about all aspects of a SaaS business, not just your own practice, and our long term plans and progress are shared with everyone.
Based in the heart of Camden’s famous Stables Market, we’re a friendly but driven bunch. If you’re looking to join a startup with solid foundations and global ambitions, on one hell of an exciting journey, we’d love to get to know you!
The main responsibility of the BDR is to generate a qualified pipeline of new business opportunities.
This is a critical role for the organisation. A healthy, well qualified pipeline is vital to the success of the new business sales team and ultimately of the company as a whole.
With a rich database of prospects already in place, BDRs at Releasd are free to do what they do best - spark conversations with prospects, uncover their needs and set them on a path to solving critical business problems.
Sat within a company that invests in training and career progression, working under an experienced VP of Sales and surrounded by supportive colleagues, this role is ideal for hungry graduate seeking an outstanding career in Sales.
Success in the BDR role will lead to the opportunity to step up to the more senior Business Development Consultant role. This entails management of the entire sales pipeline, from initiation to win.
- Making a high volume of outbound prospecting calls to engage busy prospects in conversation
- Social selling
- Understanding the business needs of each individual prospect
- Qualifying sales opportunities in (if they’re a good fit) or out (if they’re not)
- Matching the individual needs of each prospect to the Releasd solution
- Securing qualified meetings/next steps for the senior sales team
- The maturity required to quickly build rapport with with senior, professional business people
- Warmth and a sense of humour
- Emotional intelligence and empathy
- A natural sense of curiosity and a willingness to learn
- Strong written communications skills
- A demonstrable desire to forge a career in sales
- A willingness to hit the phones, work to set targets and create something from nothing!
To submit your CV, please click Apply.