Information on the company
Based from their Hammersmith office, this is a new venture formed through a Google partnership and endorsed by the Institute of Practitioners in Advertising. The company’s aim is to attract the future talent of the digital marketing and advertising sectors through online training programmes. The programmes deliver training in all areas sought by digital marketing agencies, advertisers and entrepreneurs.
This is a permanent role with a starting salary of £23-£25K.
Key duties and responsibilities
This will role will sit within the Client Management team who are the first point of contact for the clients we work with on a day to day basis. The team is less than a year old but is constantly growing and only promises to grow further. They’re instrumental in ensuring our student’s journey goes smoothly and that our clients get the impact they want from our programmes.
- Work closely with stakeholders from our corporate clients to ensure that their students are getting the experience they wish from our programmes
- Ensure that clients are briefed on how our programmes are run so they understand the ‘ins and outs’ of the student journey
- Tracking student’s progression throughout the course by sending reports & attending calls where necessarily
- Making sure clients are aware of any details we need from them throughout the programme
- Ensuring that student KPIs are met at the end of the programme and that the client gets the impact they wanted out of the programme
- Successfully onboarding all students onto the programmes including arranging Virtual Launches where necessarily and ensuring engagement rates are high
- Project managing Product, Delivery and Tech teams to ensure all client demands are met
- Conduct regular status and strategy meetings with corporate stakeholders to understand their needs and link them to the organisation's product/service strategies
Key requirements for this role:
- A willingness to get stuck in and become part of a busy, chatty team
- A Bachelors’ degree
- An engaging disposition to encourage and inspire our current students
- Confident when facing and dealing with stakeholders
- A confident, clear and constructive communicator with strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- A calm and collected nature under pressure
- Excellent time management skills, and responsibility for meeting agreed deadlines
- Strong IT skills and competency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Attention to detail and an ability to understand and maintain processes and systems
- The ability to communicate effectively face-to-face, over the phone and in writing, with an excellent grasp of the English language, grammar and punctuation
What are the perks of working for this company?
- Join an exciting young but growing business positioned well within a rapidly growing sector with Google as a main partner.
- Build incredible industry contacts which will be great foundations for future career paths.
- Great earning potential.