£18k - £21k
Logistics & Supply Chain
Our client is one of the world’s biggest and most successful global supply chain businesses delivering more goods, to more people in more places than any company on earth. Some of the world’s biggest brands rely on them to help transport their goods around the world more efficiently, sustainably and safely. They are responsible for the movement of products to over 70 countries in the world, representing 90% of GDP and 70% of the population. Their footprint within the logistics and supply chain industry is huge. Ranked number 1 in the sustainability index, the business also champions the minimisation of environmental damage on a global scale.
- As a Customer Relationship Executive, you’re responsibilities will largely revolve around delivering high levels of customer and client service to ensure that your assigned clients are constantly utilising the businesses services and have no need to go elsewhere for all their logistics needs.
- You will create strategies around how to deliver an outstanding service to each client to best suit their individual needs.
- You will act as the first point of contact for clients with regards to any queries or purchases - you will essentially be the face of the business for global clientele.
- There will be small opportunities to upsell where needed.
- Career progression is hugely supported within the business - you will have regular professional development reviews, resulting in more responsibility and salary increases as you climb your career ladder. All of the management team started from entry-level positions so the scope for becoming a future leader is genuine and very attainable.
- Their training is unrivalled and award-winning - you will be offered career management workshops and learning tools to optimise your potential and empower you to develop your career.
- They are an award-winning Top Employers Institute business, meaning they are globally recognised for their excellence in employee conditions.
- There is the opportunity to benefit from their global employee share plan to put you on a path of financial success within the business.
- Flexible working hours
- Degree educated
- Understanding of high-level of customer service or client relationship management
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to handle corporate responsibility
- Passion for sustainability and the environment isn’t essential but preferred
- Career motivated
- Desire to progress
- Driving licence