Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of Love work, Love life\' has been central to our success and so we\'re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
You are a tenacious and customer focussed individual who is interested in either making their first steps into professional services/consultancy/project management. You will strive to deliver excellent service to our customers whilst guiding them through their Onboarding journey as they implement their new software solutions.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Onboard new customers as per the standard remote methodologies we utilise
- Manage your project backlog to successful conclusions
- Manage the relationship with customers
- Take responsibility of your product knowledge to maintain continual development
- Produce high quality collateral including video tutorials and training documentation
Your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- A passion for delivering high quality customer service
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Project management experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- The ability to plan, prioritise and work on several projects at once
- The ability to quickly learn new applications and technologies
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team with effective communication skills, actual and virtual
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain