An excellent and exciting opportunity for a hands on marketing coordinator with lots of opportunity for responsibility in a growing company with a worldwide reputation in its field. The right candidate will be joining a team of ~70 in our London headquarters and liaising with our subsidiary offices in Dallas Texas, Brisbane Australia and Bordeaux France to deliver the company’s marketing strategy. This position would suit a flexible and pragmatic person with a hunger for marketing, strong digital skills and an understanding of online content management in technical & B2B environments
The company develops and manufactures RF antennas for a diverse range of industries including public safety; transportation; utilities; smart metering and consumer retail.
The coordinator will report directly to the Director of Sales and Marketing.
Activities & Responsibilities
Activities and responsibilities will vary dependent on successful applicant’s abilities and as new projects arise.
- Graphic Design – producing graphics and graphic content for the company website, exhibitions, print and other marketing materials (catalogues, leaflets …)
- Digital – create and manage and analyze paid advertising, SEO and social media campaigns , running email campaigns and product launches
- Content Management – Maintaining and updating the company’s website with product and company information
- Copywriting – assisting in the production of press releases and case studies
- A degree-level education, or another relevant qualification
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator. Good general computer skills including all Microsoft office products
- Strong written and verbal communications as well as solid graphic design skills
- A strong understanding of online content management with experience desirable – the company uses Opencart content management system.
- Good attention to detail combined with the flexibility to effectively switch between tasks.
- A working knowledge of HTML is desirable
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually on tasks, good communication skills working with a global sales team
- Good organizational abilities and the ability to juggle deadlines and priorities
- Generous holiday leave
- Desirable healthcare scheme
- Competitive pension scheme