Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of Love work, Love life\' has been central to our success and so we\'re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
You will be joining our team as one of our web editors, improving the digital experience for our audiences. You will also advise our Marketing team on the most effective digital solutions.
Our Digital team's aim is to create a smooth digital experience for potential customers and encourage them to complete forms.
You'll be a hands-on editor of digital content with a strong grasp of SEO, content marketing, optimisation and email marketing. Day-to-day you will collaborate with Marketing teams across multiple departments, each focused on a different Industry. You will support our Marketing colleagues to develop SMART plans to improve our core KPIs.
This is a role with scope to develop your skills and grow your digital marketing career. You'll be joining a supportive team, geographically split between Lockington, London and Cambridge. We're keen to see a history of achieving results and evidence of being a team player, with a problem-solving nature.
Who We Are
Our core Access value of Love work, Love life' is central to our success. We're seeking people who share our ambition for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across multiple Industry sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not-for-profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay ahead of their industry & business challenges. That's why over 1 million users & 15,000 organisations rely on Access software to help them thrive.
Job Purpose / Responsibilities
- Working with our Digital Managers to support Divisions' Marketing Managers across a variety of industries
- Help to execute on-site and off-site SEO plans strategies. Develop & execute plans across the Website to increase traffic & convert traffic to Leads (Umbraco CMS knowledge is a bonus)
- Research and gain Marketing Managers' approval for your content recommendations to achieve organic search success. Upon approval implement the new content to website
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve positions for target keywords
- Carry out keyword research so you can drive content review and suggest to Marketing Managers content creation ideas/needs based upon keyword opportunities.
- Research and analyse competitor links and return with SEO Outreach suggestions
- Conduct on-site and off-site competitor analysis
- Complete performance reports using programs such as Google Analytics
- Manage Tagging onsite and familiar with Google Tag Manager. Must have a basic knowledge of Google Analytics
- Produce project plans with clear milestones, set expectations & ensure business needs are met in an efficient way. Plans & Milestones must align Website & Content marketing tactics.
- Proven 1-3 years' skills in digital marketing roles, including stakeholder management
- Proven hands-on experience and success actioning digital marketing plans
- A confident and effective communicator, able to work and bring together different teams
- Strong organisation and communication skills are critical to this role, facilitating flow of information to ensure key Stakeholders are aware of status, results and plans
- Data-driven and bases decisions on evidence and testing. Incorporating it into all work
- Is strategic & hands on - able to develop a strategy/tactics AND implement the execution
- Proactive, flexible team player who can work under pressure on their own to achieve results
- Demonstrates a passion for Digital Marketing
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML and basic understanding of CSS
- Ability to measure/maximise plans using latest technology, digital dashboards & software
- Commercial awareness, Analytical mind and an eye for detail
- Ability to see through the Customers' eyes and articulate via real insight and data, where improvements are needed to achieve a 1st class experience
Metrics that Matter
- 3 Core KPIs: Traffic (New Users), Forms Filled, and Sales Qualified Leads
- Quality of Traffic (segmentation insights) and Conversions by channel
- Search engine visibilityAvg. Session Duration, Pages per Session, Bounce rates
- Returning Visits (Time Lag) and Time to Conversion (Days)