Executive Leaders, the high-growth talent development partner to companies like Sony, Disney, Microsoft and HSBC, is looking for a driven, ambitious and resourceful individual to join our global business development team.
What you’ll do:
- Join one of our most profitable divisions and work closely with senior decision makers from the world's largest and most innovative companies
- Outbound cold-calling to senior executives in Europe and the USA
- Successfully diagnose our customers’ key business needs where possible
- Develop a deep understanding of the way multinational companies operate
- Where appropriate recruit prospective clients our international events hosted by companies like Nike, Toyota and Coca Cola
- Outbound marketing to engage prospective members, e.g. email campaigns, mailing and invitations
A successful candidate will possess:
- A demonstrable track record in working in competitive environments towards goals with high work ethic
- The ability and desire to work towards revenue targets within a team environment
- High level of comfort and determination when dealing with challenging situations
- Solid organisation, multi-tasking and prioritisation skills, including an acute attention to detail
- Forward thinking and solutions orientated approach at all times
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to engage a senior – level audience
- Strong MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills are required, and any knowledge of CRM databases would be an advantage but is not necessary
Compensation and Benefits Package
- Competitive base salary (£25K-£35K)
- Incentive potential (OTE: £55,000-£65,000 in your first year)
- High-calibre training with excellent earnings through uncapped commissions, overrides and performance-related bonuses.
- Outstanding career development opportunities, both in the UK and USA, with those demonstrating management potential and an aptitude for sales moving quickly up the promotional ladder.