The helpdesk is responsible for providing support for our care management software suite.
Purpose of the role:
The role is to provide application support of the software and its related products.
Become part of a growing team and have a primary responsibility for the investigation, escalation, and progression to closure of any issues raised to Support. The key element of this role is to troubleshoot any manner of issues using your work experience, knowledge of the software and our knowledge base articles.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- To provide support and act as an escalation point for customer issues relating to the software application
- Provide customer assistance over the phone, via our support portal and using remote access
- To investigate issues and attempt resolution, where possible, escalating as appropriate
- Maintaining regular contact with the customer throughout any issues.
- To ensure regular fully detailed updates are added to open issues in our case management system
- To attend customer sites or events in a support capacity with a member of our professional services team on a rotational basis
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to problem solve and analyse customer issues
- Previous experience working in a customer support or education environment
- Excellent communication skills with high standards of customer service
- Conscientious and self-motivated
- The ability to empathise and establish a good rapport with clients at all levels
This is an excellent opportunity to join a team committed to delivering the very best service and support to our growing customerbase.