- Located near Canary Wharf Tube Station/Zone 1
About Rational FX:
RationalFX is one of the fastest growing, independent foreign exchange and money transfer companies in the UK. RationalFX (www.rationalfx.com), is FCA authorised and has handled over $10Billion in transactions. The company employs approximately 80 people and has strong growth plans for the future.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Providing 1st line customer support;
• Responding to RationalFX and Xendpay Customer Service queries;
• Answering incoming Customer Service calls and Contact us queries;
• Being the Initial point of contact for complaints and complaints handling;
• Working cooperatively with peers and other departments, keeping appropriate individuals informed to assure that positive customer relations are maintained;
• Supporting and assisting with Middle Office requests, such as:
• Investigating incorrect beneficiary details
• Investigating Return of Funds notices
• Starting and managing payment traces – liaising with both banks and clients
• Liaising with banks to resolve any queries and further information requests
• Undertaking any additional duties and responsibilities as required in line with this role.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills with the ability to prioritise a busy work schedule to meet competing or demanding deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to be proactive and take initiative to solve problems
- Ability to work unsupervised with a high level of self-motivation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to confidently and sensitively communicate information to customers
- Desire/ability to work successfully in a small company environment
• Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English
Included in qualification:
- Training on the 12 month Standard Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner (BF2) apprenticeship.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
After your Business Administration apprenticeship progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.