GAN PLC is a leading provider of casino platform and games to E-Gaming operators, specialising in software solutions. GAN produces online slot, table and other RNG based games for open and regulated markets with infrastructure deployed to multiple international locations. GAN also offers 3rd party gaming content, through integrations to both remotely hosted systems and locally hosted deployments.
GAN is looking for a Customer Service Representative who will provide excellent customer service over the phone, live chat, twitter, Facebook and via email for an industry leading platform provider of online Casino and Skill Games. Please note that this is a 12 month internship and you will work alongside a multinational team in our office in London SE1, close to London Bridge.
Duties & key areas of responsibilities
• Provide excellent customer service over the phone, live chat, and video live chat and via email.
• Respond to B2B issues and questions relating to the services we offer.
• Monitor fraud across B2C and B2B operations on a daily basis.
• Liaise with technology departments both in house and third party, on technical issues relating to customers and products.
• Monitor website availability and functionality, alerting the necessary parties when performance or accessibility is affected in any way.
• Assist in processing deposits and withdrawals for our customers.
• Participate in the testing of new products and services.
Key Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic about their job. They must also have the following qualities:
• An understanding and experience in MS Office.
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills essential.
• Excellent German written and verbal communication skills essential.
• Friendly and patient manner for handling awkward customers.
• The candidate must be detail oriented as this role requires managing many simultaneous tasks in a day.
• Previous experience in a gaming/gambling role would be advantageous.
• Previous experience in dealing with customer fraud would be advantageous.
• Self-motivated, with ability to motivate others.
• Ability to think on your feet, multitask and use your own initiative.
• Able to spot opportunities to promote additional services.
Candidates will be required to work Mon-Fri from 09:30 am to 18:00 pm including public holidays. Although shifts may be adjusted to meet business needs.
Time off or extra payment for public holidays
What we offer in exchange
• An opportunity to work in a multinational established company
• 25 Days Annual Leave