Racing Post is a media company which focuses on horse racing, greyhounds, football and sports betting. The company publishes a daily national newspaper, runs multiple websites and mobile products and also has a growing syndication division as well as a books operation. The business employs approximately 300 permanent staff and also hires freelancers and contractors.
This role will be in situated in the performance marketing team at Racing Post. Responsibilities will include the planning and execution of campaigns across key digital marketing channels including PPC, Paid Social, Display, SEO and CRM.
- Support the Performance Marketing team in the planning and
campaign setup phrase across multiple channels
- Perform daily checks across our PPC and SEO platforms, reporting on
any potential opportunities or irregularities
- Create new A/B testing campaigns for App Store Optimisation
- Assist with digital content delivery working directly with in-house
designers and agencies
- Work alongside the CRM manager on the planning and deployment of
daily marketing activity in the form of email, web and mobile
- Ensure all campaign metrics are recorded and provide insights to the
customer data and marketing teams
- Write copy and produce content for marketing campaigns
- Provide insight and support on customer segmentation
- Respond to questions and react to events within the social community
- Schedule, and publish content to our social media channels in real time
- Devise and pitch social media ideas to internal teams
- Drive value for the business (betting, subscriptions and audience
engagement) through social platforms
Experience, skills and qualifications:
- Keen interest in sport - particularly horse racing and football
- Solid understanding of digital marketing principles and channels
- Comfortable with data - gathering and distilling into actionable insights
- Excellent writing skills and a strong eye for detail.
- Conversant across social media with a good eye for compelling social media content
- Applicants must be 18+, gambling
-Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English
Floor 7, Vivo Building, 30 Stamford Street, London, SE1 9LS
After your Digital Marketing apprenticeship progress into a full-time Junior, Specialist, Executive or Associate in: Social Media, Digital Marketing, Communications & PR, Data & Insights Analysis, SEO, PPC, Content Management or Writing and more.