Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Investment - Gain in experience on how to calculate ROI (Return On Investment - measuring the gain or loss generated on an investment relative to the amount of money invested).
- Planning - organising and scheduling marketing content, in order to post at optimal times.
- Performance Media
- Digital Operations - Creating content that optimises the digital channels and increases traffic.
- Programmatic advertising (automated testing of different versions of an advertisement to determine the highest performing ads and remove ineffective versions/features).
- The creation of reports.
- Buying media space.
- Understanding the data and audiences that clients are targeting, and/or learning how to create the actual campaigns themselves.
We’ll give you everything you need to succeed, and during your time with us, you’ll get a better understanding of both the entire media landscape, and the end to end process.
- Ambitious and curious.
- Creative with innovative ideas.
- Flexible approach to all tasks given.
- The ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
Personal qualities desired:
- An interest in and current use of social media platforms.
- An interest in advertising and data analytics is beneficial - not essential.
- The ability to look at situations from a different perspective.
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English.
- Good knowledge of IT packages e.g Microsoft Office, Google Docs/Sheets etc.
Training to be provided:
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Digital Marketer (DM3) apprenticeship.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
After your Digital Marketing apprenticeship, you will be qualified to progress into any of the following:
- Specialist, Executive or Associate in: Social Media,
- Digital Marketing,
- Communications & PR,
- Data & Insights Analysis,
- SEO Analysis,
- Content Management or Writing and more.
Working hours: 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
Apprenticeship duration: 18 months