- Located near Goodge Street Tube Station/Zone 1.
*From March 2019 you will be based in the new BBC Broadcasting House (White City), a stunning redevelopment. With Westfield opposite you will be spoiled for choice in how to spend your lunch break!*
About Blue 499:
We are a new, global media brand. Analogue business models have been shattered by the new digital economy. New methods are needed. Today, a media agency must think flexibly, learn fast, respond swiftly, collaborate widely, nurture technology, amplify ideas, read data and operate at the very heart of businesses. It must sit at the intersection of data and ideas. There is a parallel for this in technology. It’s called Open Source.
As a Blue 449 Digital Marketing apprentice, you'll work in one of the following three, key departments:
1. Department: Planning
• Complete internal and client work such as campaign recommendation presentations, reports and post-campaign analysis documents, working efficiently and meeting all deadlines.
• Ensure all work i.e. reporting, audience and competitor research is delivered to a high standard, consistently demonstrating accuracy, proactivity and initiative
• Develop strong relationships with clients, investment teams and creative agencies by working collaboratively and responding promptly to requests
• Demonstrate a sound working knowledge of all media channels, proactively staying up to date with any industry changes such as updates in digital advertising technologies, and attending/completing all tasked training courses
• Embed yourself in the media marketplace and start to form your own thoughts and opinions to inform your day-to-day planning, by reading around subjects and speaking with channel experts, i.e. how does unseasonable weather affect purchasing decisions?
2. Department: Digital Investment
• Complete internal and client work such as creating client campaign plans, media booking, reports and post-campaign analysis documents, working efficiently and meeting all deadlines.
• Ensure all work (examples above) is delivered accurately, consistently showing proactivity and initiative by asking questions whenever clarity is needed
• Develop strong relationships with media owners, ad operations, planning teams and creative agencies
• Develop a good understanding of the digital landscape, proactively staying up to date with any industry changes such as developments in digital advertising technology, and attending/completing all tasked training courses.
• Put digital media plans together.
• Actively contribute positively to the Digital Investment department by becoming a trusted day to day contact for clients and supporting with additional tasks such as helping to build case studies or create presentations for use internally or externally.
3. Department: Pay Per Click (PPC)
• PPC Campaign setup and reporting.
• Set up campaigns in the relevant Bid Management platform.
• Interpret data and activity from these campaigns, showing strong analytical skills by completing reports.
• Become fully certified in both Google Academy for Ads and Search Ads 360.
• Become confident talking about Paid Search across the team and to others outside of the team.
• Research and develop working knowledge on key PPC and related channels, proactively staying up to date with any industry changes, and attending/completing all tasked training courses.
• High accuracy and attention to detail when completing tasks.
• Team work and team participation, particularly around PPC meetings.