The Biddable Analyst assists in the planning and reporting of multiple accounts primarily focusing on PPC and Paid Social.
The role entails developing skills and assisting in all areas of auction-based media implementation, with media owners including Google, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
The role supports the biddable team in translating client briefs into cohesive and innovative recommendations for each of client, following up to ensure that campaign production is delivered via our operational partner, Annalect India, and generally managing the delivery of reporting and new auction-based opportunities for clients.
- Assisting and supporting members of the team in the delivery of campaigns/briefs
- Ongoing contribution to the implementation of campaigns, both directly and via our implementational arm, Annalect India
- Learning about all aspects of search/social strategy tactics, planning and structure with a view to increasing involvement and eventual promotion to search/social strategist
- Providing project management of account workflow via Annalect India
- Developing an understanding of how search/social marketing fits into the wider media landscape, embracing the opportunity to work alongside other disciplines within the Agency, incl. media buying
- Contributing to the creation and delivery of new and innovative solutions to clients as opportunities and when new techniques present themselves
- Being constantly abreast of new search/social opportunities and search/social best practice
- Building strong working relationships with clients and agency partners
- Google Adwords qualification (initially Fundamentals, progressing to Analytics and Advanced) and proven development of skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Reputation among clients, media owners and peers
- Ongoing development of an understanding of the role of search and paid social in marketing communications
- Ability to produce accurate and informative reports for client submission
- Integration within the Agency and contribution to Agency life