About the job …..
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our commercial team and to make a difference. Based at our Head Office in Bedfordshire, you’ll be dealing with our webshop and online systems, ensuring our e-commerce platforms deliver value for money as well as delivering what our customers need. In return, you’ll receive excellent benefits as well as opportunities to learn and develop.
What you’ll be doing …..
- Creating reports and insights.
- Analysing sales and market trends.
- Reviewing site performance and highlighting opportunities for growth.
- Making recommendations for improvements to the customer journey.
- Helping drive customer satisfaction, loyalty and profitability.
- Liaising with third parties to gather customer feedback.
- Working with our delivery team to develop test plans.
- Working across the entire project development life-cycle, starting from the mapping of business requirements through to testing and go-live.
- Designing user manuals and helping to deliver training sessions where required.
- Extracting, translating and documenting information from experts to enable developers to build the system.
- Ensuring third party KPIs are met.
What we’d like you to have …..
- Degree in Business Management with E-Commerce.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to influence and motivate people.
- Experience of documenting business requirements for the use of delivering system improvements.
- Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships.
- Numerate with the ability to develop, manipulate and interpret data and statistics.
- Ability to facilitate and implement changes within a commercial environment.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Flexible ‘can do’ approach.
- Experience of working within multichannel or E-Commerce environments would be desirable.
What we offer …..
- Basic salary of around £25,000 p.a.
- Learning and development opportunities
- Subsidised café and gym facilities at our Head Office
- 25 days’ holiday
- Employee of the Month scheme
- Employee Suggestion scheme
- Refer-a-friend scheme
- Free eye tests
- Bike loan scheme
- Special domestic leave
- Loyalty days
- Loyalty awards
- Private medical insurance
- Pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme