- Located near Mansion House/Zone 1
We've smashed our targets, become part of the world’s largest recruitment company The Adecco Group, been a Times Top 100 employer for 8 years running, won rather a lot of awards and industry commendations and celebrated it all on a massive glamping trip. Ok, so we were rained on during a series of inflatable challenges, and hung out in A&E three times (fact), but we smiled as we partied into the night.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Attend University Open Days (both client and competitors).
• Work to develop and expand Penna’s student focus groups.
• Providing stats/data on a weekly basis which can be used to help shape client proposals- based on different stages of the application cycle.
• Work closely with Penna’s digital team, helping to provide further analysis on campaign performance.
• Be constantly on the lookout for new technologies, apps, social media sites that Penna could use with student marketing clients.
• Work with Penna’s creative teams to keep them informed of trends with our student marketing target audience.
• Be aware of what is being said on social media about our clients and their competitors.
• Gather weekly news and insights for the Higher Education sector.
• Attending events - specific or relating to the target market.
• Keep both Penna Education Twitter and LinkedIn profiles up to date with relevant posts and content.
• Writing relevant blogs for our education blog.
• Creating the monthly Higher Education newsletter that is circulated to clients.