- Located near Bracknell Train Station
About Redwood Technologies:
The Redwood Technologies Group develops world-leading communications technology to enable organizations to engage with their customers at any time, from any place, and on any channel or device.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Design, run and evaluate experimental results for the features you build.
• Collaborate with other engineers, product managers, designers, data scientists and user researchers to build and improve user experience.
• Follow coding standards and ensure compliance with quality measures.
• Ensure code is tested in accordance with the guidelines provided by the team.
• Attend team meetings to keep colleagues informed and to create a forum for knowledge sharing.
• Are able to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically
• Can demonstrate an interest in programming.
• Have got some prior coding experience in any programming language
Personal qualities desired:
• Proactive with impeccable attention to detail
• Are enthusiastic, self-motivated and keen to achieve.
• You will need to balance time in the office whilst studying.
• Are outstanding at problem-solving and eager to work in a diverse team, sharing ideas with each other.