The role of a governor is to provide an immersive learning environment whereby children learn organically through day-to-day interaction, play, as well as formal lessons.
Governors are expected to have an excellent academic record. Experience of teaching is preferred but not mandatory since we believe exemplary students embody a wealth of knowledge and should be able to creatively convey that to their charges.
- Willingness to live and work abroad for at least one year
- Enthusiastic personality which will allow you to form productive relationships with children of various ages
- Teaching qualifications or some experience caring for or mentoring children are a plus
- Ability to creatively identify teachable moments. Musical or artistic talents are a bonus
A Few of the Perks
- Accommodation is contractually guaranteed
- Opportunities to travel with family on holiday
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Negotiable days off during week
- Flights and work visas paid for by the family