Finance Assistant - Cashiers
Competitive Salary - Based in Coventry (Binley)
Saint-Gobain - Winners of 'TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL 2016, 2017 and 2018'
We're recruiting for an enthusiastic Finance Assistant (Cashiers) to join our SGBD Finance Shared Services team in Coventry (Binley).
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced and well established team in a commercial finance environment to help reconcile and manage PDQ's, EFT's, cash, cheques, BACS or Credit Cards.
Some of your key responsibilities as Finance Assistant (Cashiers) will include:
- Investigate discrepancies between what branches have reported on the system and what has physically been credited through the bank
- Manual matching on Bank Rec system
- Input payments onto the bank internet system
So if you…
- Have commercial finance experience
- Have a flexible, analytical and methodical approach in problem solving.
- Have a solid understanding of key accounting terms.
- Are pro-efficient in Microsoft Excel & Office
...we may just be the right fit for each other. First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we're agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we're supportive of and close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
We offer some fantastic benefits, including:
- Competitive Salary.
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays).
Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As an employee you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
If you're up for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Saint-Gobain encourage and welcome diverse applications AND ARE COMMITTED TO SUCCESS THROUGH OUR DIVERSE COLLEAGUE COMMUNITY. We're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of ethnicity, colour, race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, taste in music, fashion sense or any other characteristic that makes you unique. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
On occasion we need to close advertisements earlier than expected, we therefore strongly encourage you to make your application promptly to avoid disappointment.
AGENCY? Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV's/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so. Saint-Gobain accepts no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
GDPR - You will find information on our privacy notice here: http://www.saint-gobain.co.uk/applicantdataprivacy/