- Located near Shoreditch High Street/Zone 1
Horizon partner with high growth startups and their founding, to provide full visibility on the financial side of running their business, enabling them to scale quickly and make the best decisions at the right time.
The success of a startup from a finance perspective, is based on having excellent financial processes, impeccable bookkeeping, efficient and optimised data processing, meaningful management information and great commercial and tax advice.
Roles and responsibilities;
• Give our clients the best financial data available, through the financial record keeping
• Ensure that the day to day, month to month finances are processed to best of their ability
• Real Time Information filing
• Work with colleagues to reach targets.
• Maintain contact with clients and deal with their queries.
Personal qualities desired:
- Excellent excel knowledge, a must.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Highly organised and ability to work to tight monthly deadlines.
- Working knowledge of PAYE, VAT, AP, AR and month end processes a bonus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, listening and empathy
- Drive to achieve, and passion to deliver top quality work
• Level 3 qualification (BTEC, NVQ or equivalent)
You’ll be supporting the team at ihorizon in a variety of areas to ensure high quality client service at all times. On the job, and with the experts around you, you’ll be continuously learning whilst balancing the busy workload against studying for your accountancy qualifications, which we’ll fully support in paid time and funding.
Included in qualification:
- Training on the 12 month Standard Level 3 Assistant Accountant (AAT3) apprenticeship.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
After your Accounting apprenticeship progress into a full-time role as Junior Finance Assistant, Assistant Accountant, Bookkeeping Assistant, Junior Tax Consultant or Audit Assistant. You can also complete the ACCA qualification into Chartered Accountancy