- Located near Cambridge Heath Train Station
About Tech Will Save Us:
Technology Will Save Us is one of the UK's most exciting design-led, technology start-ups focused on learning. We are on a mission to provide families, educators and young people - of all ages, backgrounds and interests - new opportunities to learn and create using technology.
1. What is the mission for the role?
To assist in the production of transparent, accurate and reliable management information.
2. What are the main responsibilities for this role:
• Management of bank accounts
• Daily reconciliation
• Transfer of operational funds to US Outcome 2:
• Accounts Payable
• Weekly presentation of aged payables to FM - Preparing weekly payment run
• Raising of retail invoices
• Weekly presentation of aged debtors.
• Maintenance of Open orders and Presentation of debtor statements
• Tracking upfront payments
• Creation and maintenance of client account
• Assist with process improvement projects
• Ad-Hoc Tasks
• Team Player who is willing to roll up their sleeves
• Good organisation skills
• Attention to detail
Personal qualities desired:
• Excellent IT Skills including good knowledge of Excel and Word
• Ability to work under pressure
• Has experience in working with finance software
• Breakfast club
• London Living Wage
• Option to upskill further once qualification has been delivered