Trainee Financial Adviser
Location: City of London
Salary: Highly Competitive Plus Employee Benefits
- Are you good with people?
- Are you self-motivated and hungry for success?
- Do you want a career in Financial Services?
If the answers to the above questions are all yes, then you could be the ideal candidate for our Financial Adviser Training Programme
Who are we?
- We are Financial Lifestyle Management (FLM), a wealth management company based in the City of London. We have over 1,000 clients and provide comprehensive advice on a range of issues, including pensions and investments and tax planning. We are a large business partner of St James’s Place Wealth Management Plc (SJP) a highly regarded FTSE 100, UK Wealth Management Company who have an excess of £90bn of Funds Under Management.
- We pride ourselves on our high level of client care and aim to exceed client expectation by delivering the best possible service. As a result, 98% of our clients said that they feel our advice is between good and excellent in our most recent client survey.
- Our training programme aims to develop bright individuals into professional and successful Financial Advisers over an estimated two and half year period.
- For the first two months, you will rotate within the company spending time working in each of our three main supporting teams.
- You will gain critical experience and develop your understanding of the financial sector and our client offering.
- During each placement, you will get involved in projects and activities that will really add value to the team and business, whilst gaining a good understanding of the area you are working in and how each team ensures our high client servicing standards are met.
- You will also be spending time, assisting Financial Advisers and attending client meetings.
- After the two month period, you will begin working exclusively with an experienced Financial Adviser supporting them and learning the ins and outs of the job.
- You will be given a lot of responsibility very early on and be expected to build some good client relationships quickly.
- Over the next year and half*, you will complete your Diploma in Financial Planning and develop your ability to give sound financial advice.
- The programme is designed to increase your confidence and knowledge so ultimately once signed off you will be able to build a client base and give advice on your own, as a qualified Financial Adviser.
What we are looking for?
- Bright, self-motivated individuals who have entrepreneurial spirits.
- Some experience of working in a professional office environment is preferred and ideally in the financial sector.
- The key to being a successful Financial Adviser is being able to build great relationships and so good communication skills are vital.
- Equally, having a strong desire to succeed, being proactive and demonstrating a solid numerical acumen are extremely important.
Please note that this Partner Practice will conduct a standard Financial and Identity check on any candidates who are offered a role within this Practice.