- Located near North Greenwich Tube Station/Zone 2/3
About Teach First:
Teach First are an education charity working with like-minded partners towards a day where no child’s educational success is limited by their socio-economic background.
Equality through education.
Empowering people to make education fair.
The role sits within the Fundraising Operations team which works to support the Fundraising Department to achieve its income target of more than £8 million in voluntary funds. The Fundraising Department is made up of five teams (Fundraising Operations, Corporate Partnerships, Fundraising Events and Experience, Trust & Foundations and Philanthropy). The Department Administrator is critical to ensuring we deliver operational excellence across our fundraising activities. This will include donor stewardship communications, cross-departmental administrative support and efficient financial processing.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Daily identification of income from the bank statement and third-party platforms, updating donor records and account managers accordingly
• Raising invoices and Purchase Orders for the Department
• Support teams to ensure Salesforce is accurate and monthly income reconciliation updates are made promptly
• Send donor stewardship communications to new and lapsed low-level donors
• Daily management of department email boxes
• Coordination of departmental meetings and Away Days
• Preparation of information for Gift Aid Claim (2 x per year)
• Coordination of funder visits to our Development Centre
• Providing admin cover and events support as and when needed
After your Business Administration apprenticeship progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.