Information on the company
Our client has built a reputation over the last two decades, where hundreds of leading brands have trusted to help them deliver their vision with strategic thinking, creativity, and passion. To do this their account & creative teams are drawn from Luxury, Beauty, FMCG & Entertainment industries.
Their line of work includes digital strategy, website creation, UX, microsites, mobile sites, mobile apps, online advertising, email and eCRM and eCommerce.
This is a graduate internship paying £17K-£19K Per Annum
Day-to-day activities will include:
- You’ll be working on a diverse spectrum of projects, with a focus on delivery of strategically focussed websites and digital campaigns
- Briefing and liaising with our design and development teams
- Discussing new briefs with clients to ensure each project delivers against clear objectives
- Assisting with project pitches and presenting concepts to clients
- Ongoing analysis and reporting
- Maintaining regular contact with clients.
Key candidate requirements for the role:
- A creative eye with an impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to clearly communicate complex (digital) concepts to a lay audience
- Confidence presenting
- Strong knowledge of the digital landscape
- Highly organised and able to multi-task
- Able to meet deadlines
- Experience in a digital agency environment preferable