The Commercial Motor Pricing Team are currently looking for a Pricing Analyst to join their Norwich based team.What will the position involve?
What will you need to succeed?
- You'll contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of rating structures and rates for a group of products within the Commercial Lines account to deliver strong cell performance and great customer experiences through first-rate analysis and exceptional teamwork.
- You’ll monitor the performance of pricing decisions and use your analysis and insight to improve modelling assumptions and processes.
- Your role will also be to support the continued development of our Commercial pricing process, delivering recommended changes and also work closely with colleagues from across the business to identify the right opportunities to achieve profitable growth.
- You’ll undertake the manipulation and evaluation of information relating to product performance and assist in any subsequent recommendations, as well as aiding its implementation and monitoring.
- You’ll also be expected to support and aid the Pricing Manager.
- Tools used will include MS Office, Radar/Optimiser & SQL/SAS but training support will be provided.
What will you get for this role?
- Strong analytical skills.
- Highly numerate (gained by experience and/or qualification).
- Display a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Self-motivated and ability to work under pressure both in isolation and with other business areas.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of Excel would be an advantage.
- Competitive salary depending on skills, experience and qualifications;
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme;
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review;
- Minimum holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days;
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family (some exclusions apply);
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme.
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to support us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent/carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.Equal opportunity at Aviva
As a disability confident employer we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability (as defined in the Equality Act 2010), whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. (By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean that you must provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required, as well as meeting any of the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential). Please apply through the website and then notify us that you meet the conditions for the guaranteed interview scheme.
If you require an alternative method of applying please contact Daniela Krol on 0121 234 7660.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.