Exciting opportunity to join a young and vibrant business on a mission to change small business lending in the UK. The company provides a flexible and simple funding product to help businesses achieve their goals. The company has strong financial backing and is growing rapidly, and this is a unique opportunity to join the organisation in an exciting growth phase.
The role is suitable for a recent graduate who is well-organised, diligent and motivated. You’ll be working closely with senior management, and there is significant scope to develop in the role. Role is based in West London.
Key tasks include
- Analysing and assessing potential customers(small businesses across the UK) and assisting management in making a lending decision. This includes analysing credit reports, financial statements and understanding general industry trends
- Liaising with sales team, management and customers during the application process
- It’s a small team so you’ll also be assisting management with various administrative tasks including some accounting, operations and general administrative tasks
- A number of ad-hoc projects
Skills and experience
- University degree in Accounting or Business.
- Recent graduate or up to 2 years experience in accounting, financial analysis, underwriting, or auditing(up to 2years)
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Strong computer skills (esp in excel)
- Organised and diligent
Salary of £26 000-£28 000p.a.