As a Graduate Conference Producer you will be managing a portfolio of international B2B events in industries such as Customer Experience, Digital and Legal. The role consists of a mixture of business research, written and verbal communication, strategy and project management.
Responsibilities include –
- Carrying out telephone research with senior industry professionals to identify cutting edge conference topics
- Sourcing senior level industry professionals to be speakers at our events
- Writing conference programmes and agendas
- In partnership with colleagues, managing the profit & loss and making sure the event is run within budget
- Motivating and leading the cross-functional event team towards delivering and exceeding event targets
We are looking for a bright and ambitious graduate with a strong academic background. You will be comfortable in engaging with people of all levels and have strong project management skills.
We offer our graduates –
This is a great opportunity for a successful candidate to join a company with on going career progression and a great working culture.
- Ongoing training and career progression with full initial training plus regular training throughout your career.Candidates can expect to join a 4 week induction when they join the business.
- Moving forward candidates will receive weekly training and an individual career plan designed for their specific development areas.
- Competitive salary plus proit related pay
- A range of company benefits