Our client use AI and cognitive science to ensure every student can achieve an A*, regardless of their background. Their mission is to provide the world's most effective learning experience, and in doing so, help every student fulfil their potential.
Last year, 100% of the students who completed their course in A Level Economics achieved A or A* grades, with some starting from grades as low as Ds and even Us.
our client have now raised half a million pounds to create their next wave of A Level and GCSE courses, expanding their reach to 2 million new students every year.
You will be joining their world-class content team to help produce educational videos for Mathematics. You’ll be given full responsibility for delivering projects that matter. As a Content Developer Intern, you’ll play a crucial role in producing their videos. They will help you develop all the skills that you need, and you will gain lasting and transferable video production, business and team-working skills and experience. Given the start-up nature of the business, you’ll see first-hand the impact your work has.
There is also the opportunity to work on other projects such as marketing and business development in addition to the content related projects.
All internships are paid, and there is an opportunity for all interns to become full-time team members at the end of the internship.
•Looking at scripts, interpreting and using PowerPoint to create learning materials.
• Completing final reviews- quality checking, testing before public launch.
• Customer service- interacting with students online.
• For techy interns you could be creating codes (optional).
• Strong academic background – degree in Mathematics or highly numerical degree from a top 30 university.
• Strong interest in education
• Excellent communication skills
• Driven, ambitious and hungry to learn
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word)
• Added bonus: familiar with design software like Adobe Illustrator
Training & Development:
During your time at, they will ensure you receive the right training to be successful in your role. You’ll be working within an extremely supportive, highly driven and dynamic organisation towards a positive goal to make a different to the education sector.
Duration: 12 week internship (with opportunity to go permanent)
Location: Farringdon, London
Duration: 12 weeks
Salary: £1,200 per month
Start Date: 25/03/19
• The chance to define the future of education and make a meaningful contribution to the lives of thousands of students
• A fun, high-calibre team that trusts you and gives you the freedom to be brilliant
• Regular team outings like go-karting and skiing
• Develop creative, communication, design, academic, business and team-working skills
• Work with exceptional teachers and tutors and a professional production team to bring your content to life
• Work in a fast-paced environment with an exceptional team (including the co-founders, who were both included in Forbes 30 under 30 Europe, and ex Teach First Director!)