This is your chance to join one of Manchester's top graduate employers and successfully add to their high-performing sales teams.
Who are they?
- Over 53,500 companies rely on this software every day to run their businesses, including SMEs, giving you a big variety of prospective and existing clients to work with
- They’re always looking to expand their teams with fresh graduates – they truly believe in making a massive success out of young careers
- One grad last year made 70k in his first year (most make £30k+)
- Quick progression from New Business > Business Development > Senior Sales > Associate Team Leader > Field Sales (small opportunity to do this as mostly done in-house)
- Amazing incentives – holidays, weekends away, nights out, start of year and quarterly “kick offs” in venues around Manchester, in-house competitions etc
- Great family-feel to the business – very sporty and goal-orientated office, lots of comradery and laughs
- Normal working hours of 9am - 5:30pm
- 18k (rising to 21k after probation which is three months!) – usually be expected to earn about 30k in your first year
Business-to-business sales role whereby you’re responsible for building strong and long-lasting client relationships with a host of new and existing clients within the businesses client portfolio and selling them a piece of business-critical software!
- Undertaking both outbound and inbound call activity – all B2B sales-focused
- Creating and delivering quality, qualified appointments with business prospects to secure the future success of the sales team
- Meeting and exceeding sales revenue targets in-line with agreed targets
- Building and maintaining a pipeline of future business opportunities
- Identify cross-selling opportunities and referrals for other areas of the business
What you need...
- A degree!
- This position is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is sales-orientated and self-motivated and money-driven so you’ll need lots of energy and enthusiasm as you'll be in contact with potential ad prospective clients and be speaking to and selling to a wide variety of different people on a daily basis.
- The ability to sell, a great personality and a want to progress your career
- Confidence - to get on the phones!
We're shortlisting for this role immediately as the client are looking to hold interviews in the middle of next week so apply now!
To apply, call Prime and ask for Cecile directly or apply via this job ad and attach a copy of your CV!