At Explore Learning, our mission is to develop the next generation of fearless learners. We are looking for passionate and inspiring people to lead and manage our children’s education centres.
Assistant Director Positions
We’re looking for:
- Great ambassadors that are ambitious and driven
- Graduates with a strong degree classification
- People with a passion for education who can deliver exceptional service
There is no typical day at Explore Learning! There are 4 main areas that you’ll be getting stuck into, although you can expect to find yourself doing absolutely all sorts of things not included below too.
- Sales & Marketing – You’ll be an ambassador for your centre, taking every opportunity to sell the benefits of our membership.
- Education – You will impact children’s learning every day – nurturing the next generation of fearless learners.
- Leadership – You’ll lead by example, using every opportunity to inspire and engage your team to be the best they can be.
- Customer Service – Customer experience will be at the heart of everything you do and you will build meaningful relationships with the families that attend your centre.
Don't worry, we're not expecting you to be an expert in all of these areas, so long as you feel you can make an impact and are eager to learn, we provide fantastic training and development.
Why work at Explore Learning?
- We’re an award-winning maths and English tuition provider, supporting 4-14 year olds after-school and at the weekends in a dynamic and engaging environment.
- We’ve been doing this brilliantly for over 16 years and our success is down to our incredible people that live and breathe our vision and values.
- As the Sunday Times 2nd Best Company to work for in the UK, we deliver a vast amount of brilliant training to ensure you develop and progress both personally and professionally.
Apply via our website: careers.explorelearning.co.uk