Information on the company
Headquartered in the US, this multinational toy and board game company is committed to creating the world’s best play experiences.
From toys and games to television programing, motion pictures, and digital gaming, they fulfil the fundamental need for play and connection with children and families around the world and are responsible for some of our most beloved brands.
This is a 12 month graduate position based in Uxbridge paying £18k.
How you can expect to spend your day;
- Supporting the brand team across a number of initiatives; brand planning, media planning, internal and external presentations.
- Helping the brand team to understand brand performance: listings, NPD, Rate of Sale, media delivery.
- Supporting global brand and product plans and any global research.
- Presenting plans with the brand team to internal and external partners.
- Assisting the brand team on local marketing plan for brands: media, consumer and retail promotions, events, in-store, PR.
- Supporting on preview planning and briefs across the year.
- Helping the Brand team to implement communication plans, including ensuring global adverts are ready to air in local market and manage play out and transmission, media plans.
- Localising global web sites and developing additional local web requirements.
- Working with Marketing Coordinators on various requests and reports; media spend, briefing documents etc.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications;
- A recent graduate, ideally with a degree in marketing, management, business, or related.
- Proactive, adaptable, and an ‘ideas generator’.
- A clear and concise written and verbal communicator.
- Highly organised with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Confident in collating presentation material together and using relevant software.
- Comfortable collaborating and working as part of a team.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- An interesting and varied role in a fun, busy environment where you will learn a lot and take on responsibility quite quickly.
- Awesome team of friendly people.
- 25 Days holiday plus your Birthday off.
- Half Day Fridays.
- Access to Toys & Games!
- Company Socials.