Recruitment Consultancy: Graduate Scheme within a Global Leading Search & Selection Firm
The company is an award-winning Recruitment Agency who have been listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For and Global Recruiter 2016. They have lead the market within Insurance and Banking Recruitment and have recently developed their focus into IT and Legal Recruitment.
Having grown organically since its inception in 2002, they have become a globally recognised search and selection firm, with over 350 employees operating across 11 global offices including London, Hong Kong, Singapore and New York.
With offices across the globe, they offer their employees ‘Global Mobility’ meaning you can relocate to any of their offices internationally!
If you’re an ambitious and entrepreneurial individual, and want to join a high performing business where their top consultants are billing in excess of £1 million a year, then keep reading below…
- Award winning Recruitment Agency including Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For and Global Recruiter 2016
- Client list includes HSBC, Deloitte, Lloyds, Pretty Little Thing, Swiss RE, Aviva
- 11 global offices including London, Dublin, Amsterdam, Paris, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore
- Market leader within Insurance and Banking Recruitment.
- Other sectors include Technology and Legal
- 350+ consultants across the world
- Top consultants billing in excess of £1 million per year
- The business plans to double their growth over the next 2 years
- Up to 25k basic + uncapped commission
- Market leading commission structure – consultants earning £300k+ a year
- In depth training programme to ensure you’re an expert in your field
- Company holidays – Vegas, New York and Ibiza
- Global mobility programme – meaning you can relocate to any of their 11 global offices
- Share options
- Annual VIP day at the Races
- Two Christmas Parties
- Quarterly lunch club incentives
- Extended lunch breaks for gym goers
- Flexible working including remote working for top performers
- Team nights out
- Car allowance
- Private health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Placing top calibre candidates into high paying roles across the globe
- Telephoning/meeting senior executives and looking to generate business relationships
- Autonomy over your own projects, with the support of Senior Consultants
- Negotiating new business agreements
- Screen, interview and assess candidates, and match candidates to clients requirements
- Closing business deals
- Minimum of 2:2 degree from a Top University OR minimum of 6 months sales or recruitment experience
- Commercial experience shown through internships, work experience and extra-curricular activity
- Confident on the phone, able to build rapport quickly and establish long lasting relationships
- You must be able to demonstrate that you’re ambitious, results driven, self-motivated and naturally competitive
RedTusk Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interviews and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. To be considered for the position please submit your CV via this advertisement.