My client is looking for the best candidates out there who want to work for a cyber-security startup business in central Manchester. You will be joining a small but expert sales function to help grow the business and fall in line with their impressive growth plans of going from 5 to 200 employees over the next 2 years. We need applications from people who want to progress quickly in their careers and don't shy away from speaking to people.
You will be trained very closely by people who have been in cyber security for decades and learn from some of the best in their field.
The role allows plenty of autonomy but is very focused on Business Development to begin with - you will be responsible for prosecting new business for the company and growing their account base. You will be booking appointments for senior sales people to attend, and after a short period of time, will be shadowing on client meetings and conducting your own before you know it!
This is an incredible opportunity to become part of a startup business in the fastest-growing and most lucrative sector in the UK.
• Pitching to both SMEs & large multi-national clients over the phone and booking meetings with people high up in business.
• Understanding and researching your niche market.
• Supporting the senior sales person with research into potential new clients.
• Training with the exciting product-base to understand what you're selling.
THE THINGS TO BE EXCITED ABOUT:
• £2mil investment from one of Manchester's most successful business moguls.
• Work-hard, play-hard culture.
• Autonomous but fun office environment.
• In-house training to enhance your sales skills.
• 24 days holiday + your birthday off.
• Clear progression pathway - fast for those who prove themselves.
WHAT YOU NEED:
• Educated to degree level or sales experience necessary
• Excellent communication/interpersonal/articulation skills.
• Highly self-motivated.
• Competitive & ambitious.
• Sporty/confident personality.