Graduate Media Sales Executive
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £20k - £24k (OTE £28k - £36k)
Sector: Media & Online Marketing
My client is looking for a 4 Graduates interested in a career in sales. You will be joining a currently successful sales team in the online-marketing industry and look to make a name for yourself quickly!
The training programme will help in deciding your designated sector and from there you will look to understand your niche market, build rapport with your clients, understand their needs, become a subject matter expert and in turn sell to them.
The role allows plenty of autonomy with you pitching new business and negotiating the terms with your client (you are very much in control of what you can earn!)
This is an incredible opportunity to become part of what is the fastest growing Digital sector in the UK.
WEEKLY DUTIES - Graduate Media Sales Executive
• Pitching to both SME’s & large multi-national clients an alternative to traditional marketing.
• Generate leads for potential clients and researching their business.
• Understanding and researching your niche market.
• Working with national brands and local businesses to create the best promotion to market their businesses.
• Aiding current marketing strategies to increase customer acquisition.
THE CULTURE - Graduate Media Sales Executive
• Work-hard, play-hard culture.
• Fun office environment with table tennis, pool and mini golf all in the office.
• International travel- incentives to go abroad to Spain, USA, Dubai just to name a few.
• Nights out/ social events
• In-house training programme to enhance your sales skills and get ISMM accreditation.
• Free breakfast every day
• Office sports teams
• Office bar!
• Clear progression pathway
WHAT YOU NEED - Graduate Media Sales Executive
• Educated to degree level
• Excellent communication/interpersonal/Articulation skills
• Highly self-motivated
• Competitive & Ambitious
• Sporty and confident personality
Must be available for interviews ASAP
No 2019 graduates - must have life experience!
Apply here now or message Nick Gandhi directly at ThisIsPrime