Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Manchester City Centre
£18-£22k + OTE + Benefits + Uncapped Commission
Sick of reading recruitment job adverts offering 'pie in the sky' earnings like £100k year one? This is THE Graduate Trainee Recruitment job advert you've been hoping to find for your entire search so don't miss out.
What will you be doing?
- Applying yourself daily, showing a great attitude, aptitude, initiative by spotting and acting on opportunities to generate revenue at pace.
- Developing personally every day to overachieve targets
- Source candidates from a variety of sources including company database, job boards, LinkedIn and a variety of other social media and online marketing
- Building a strong personal brand and understanding of your market.
Key characteristics required:
- Competitive edge
- Intelligent (both bright and emotionally intelligent too)
Resilience - Things go wrong every day, YES, DAILY! Candidates' Grandmas will die, clients will pull jobs or hire direct candidates, cars will break down, people will just not turn up for their interview. This sh*t happens daily, but how you deal with it shapes you as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
Ask yourself now this question. CAN YOU DEAL WITH THAT?
Why this company?
- Proven track record of developing rookies and Trainee Recruitment Consultants into proven top billers and managers
- Several promotions to Associate Directors, in fact 76% of this company's leadership team started as a Graduate! (They always promote from within)
- People grow, they stay and LOVE working for this company
- They have various arms to their business including IT, Technical, Engineering, Professional Services and Commercial markets so there'll be something that interests you.
- Great employer brand, benefits and reviews on places like Glassdoor.
- Fantastic training, both class room and 'on the job' based
- Loads of perks, winners trips abroad (think Vegas, Marbella, NYC etc) social activities, lunch clubs, parties, team building and corporate events.
What does a typical day look like?
- Sourcing candidates, screening advert response, business development, attending client meetings, interviewing and registering candidates (phone and face-to-face) marketing, headhunting, negotiating terms of business, closing deals, maintaining client relationships, hitting targets and KPI's.
- Gym before work, breakfast at your desk, lunch at your desk, staying late to find that perfect candidate for an urgent job brief, drinks with colleagues after work, dinner, bed, repeat.
Why should they hire you?
After all, you're in-experienced, unproven, not as commercially aware as those 12 months further on in their careers but we all have to start somewhere right?
- You stand out from the crowd, differentiating yourself
- You're naturally competitive and play to win, EVERY TIME
- You love solving problems and you're naturally inquisitive (possibly a little nosey)
- You're engaging and can command the conversation
- You're an influencer, probably the one who dictates the bars you visit on a night out, but subtly (not in the manner of an absolute diva)
- You have a great personality, people can't help but warm to you
- You're sociable, a natural people person, you like people (and people like you)
- You act with integrity at all times (you wouldn't sell your nan for money)
Why trust Ashley James Consulting with your career search?
- We’re one of the market's leading Rec2Rec businesses based in Manchester and Birmingham, our clients love us, our candidates and the ethical way we do business
- Between us we've hired hundreds of graduate trainees into the industry over the last 10 years
- We only work with the best, clients AND candidates
- We'll make your search painless, we'll help jazz up your CV, advise you on the options available, coach you through the process, fully brief you on who you'll meet, how to get the best from the interview and work closely with you to land your dream graduate job.