If you answered YES, then our Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant vacancies could be right for you.
FourthLine are a boutique recruitment agency specialising in the Risk Management & Regulatory Compliance industry, predominately serving the financial services.
We combine expert insight, and enviable client list and a network of extraordinary talent. All our consultants are highly trained specialists with an unrivalled understanding of industry pressure, opportunity and needs. Working with leading organisations, we are experiencing a period of growth and have some immediate opportunities for graduate trainee recruitment consultants.
We are looking to hire ambitious and resilient graduates who want to work in a challenging and rewarding environment in a candidate and client facing role.
As a graduate trainee recruitment consultant you will benefit from being on our graduate fast track promotion plan to becoming a 360 recruitment consultant within a 6 month period. This means you will manage your business end to end, from sourcing candidates, to building relationships with clients.
Your day to day responsibilities throughout this period would include, but are not limited to:
- Acquiring and qualifying candidates within your dedicated market disciplines (in-line with the requirements of the client or in the interest of proactively growing your network).
- Business development activities, specifically targeting and engaging with new and existing customers. This will involve face to face, phone-based and e-marketing strategies.
- Supporting other members of the team as necessary with regards to current job requirements.
- Negotiating and agreeing new business relationships, terms of business and candidate offers.
- Arranging interviews and negotiating offers.
- Researching the market for leads, trends and new intelligence.
FourthLine ensures our employees are well equipped to perform to the best of their individual abilities. We pride ourselves on giving the highest standards of training within the industry. From day one you will receive support from our Managing Director, the senior management team and our internal and external trainers ensuring you are well equipped to succeed. You’ll also benefit from our latest training initiative which is a new online learning portal to support our teams.
Your long-term future is every bit as important to us as it is to you. That’s why we provide a transparent and achievable progression path to all of our employees from your first day. At FourthLine you are in charge of your growth and development.
As well as providing industry leading training and the opportunity for real progression, we offer a great benefits package. This includes private health care, under 25 rail cards, competitive bonuses and regular socials and performance based incentives, including weekly awards, team breakfasts and holidays to the likes of Prague and New York!