Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of Love work, Love life' has been central to our success and so we're looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
This role is to support the Microdec Profile Software from the Office in Brentwood, Essex.
Working in a faced paced environment providing first class customer support, assisting our recruitment customers maximise their candidate to cash processes.
You will be customer service orientated Support Analyst with a flexible skill set. You will have the ability to work in a proactive and co-operative manner to ensure that the responsiveness, effectiveness and quality of the HelpDesk support is as expected by our customer expect.
Driven to achieve, reactive when needed with exemplary customer service skills.
Day-to-day, you will:
Be the first point of contact for our customers providing technical support. To take responsibility for managing individual calls to key SLA and targets. In managing your calls, you should be able to identify high impacting and problematic calls and escalate as required to a Support Team Leader or Support Manager. The key focus on delivering and maintaining the highest quality of support service in line with the Helpdesk Operating Procedures.
To be on the HelpDesk shift rota. The hours will be 09:00 to 17.30 when on core shift, early shift 06:00 to 14:30, late shift 14:00 to 22:30 and the night shift, Sunday to Friday 22:00 to 06:30.
A flexible approach to working hours is required to ensure the company's goals and targets are achieved.
- To be the first point of contact for our customers for any faults or requests relating to services provided by Microdec.
- To proactively monitor your daily workload against SLA and KPI's. Ensure appropriate measures are applied or escalation routes followed to prevent breaches to both internal and external SLA's.
- Play a key role in the team to react to an ever-changing workload to ensure key SLA' and KPI's are met and customer satisfaction is maintained
- To carry out license and module changes
- To be part of the HelpDesk shift rota
- Assist where necessary the Support Team Leader with team development and knowledge transfer to other team members.
- Assist internal teams where appropriate.
As a well-rounded Support Analyst, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Experience in supporting IT systems
- Ability to interact with customers at all levels, both internal and external.
- Be service-orientated and aware of the customers' needs, with the ability to understand customer expectations.
- Be self-motivated with a can do attitude in responding to the challenges presented by Helpdesk.
- Display a flexible attitude; can thrive in an ever-changing environment.
- Commercial awareness of external client relationships.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise effectively and keep a detailed record of work undertaken.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly on technical matters with people who are technical or non-technical.
- Ability to produce clear and comprehensive reports and notes in a timely manner.
- Experience of investigating and solving technical problems.
- Fluency in the use of computers
- Fluency in using Microsoft products
- Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems
- Knowledge of Citrix, Remote Application
- Good knowledge of databases and SQL
- Detailed knowledge of Profile RPM operation
- Detailed knowledge of Profile RPM installation and upgrades
- Understanding and knowledge of Profile installations, upgrades and migrations.
- Sybase installation.
- Experience in disabling and enabling Profile modules
- Good knowledge of the Profile database structure.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Report Writing.
It is recognized that applicants may not have all the above technical skills, therefore training will be given where appropriate.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary with Shift Allowance uplift
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!