Adelphi Real World is an expert in the generation of real-world data and evidence. We conduct large multi-country, real-world observational studies and healthcare database analyses as part of Adelphi’s proprietary Disease Specific Programmes™. Our evidence is generated through the study of data captured in a real-world setting in a medical practice environment. We then analyse the data and transform this into evidence, which is used to drive understanding for our clients.
In 2017, we produced 160 publications, including articles in peer reviewed journals and posters and abstracts at major conferences and scientific congresses notably ASCO, EASD, ERS and ATS. Most recent 2018 examples include 13 poster presentations and 1 podium presentation at ISPOR EU Barcelona in November and publications at ASH in December.
The role of Research Associate is for those with strong data analysis skills combined with an interest in science and healthcare. It’s for candidates that want to work with global real world data and would enjoy understanding the entire patient journey and treatment landscape. This role looks at a range of stakeholder perspectives, with Adelphi’s published, citable and validated methodology, ensuring credible evidence generation and analysis.Day-to-day
- Fieldwork material design
- Liaise with our global field work agencies to ensure projects run smoothly
- Create and analyse global databases
- Interpret multivariate analytical techniques
- Storyline visual outputs to support marketing insights and decision-making
- Draft reports and author subsequent scientific publications
- Work in a team with therapy area responsibilities
- Learn from colleagues with different academic backgrounds
- Visit our onsite gym
- Take part in monthly activities put on by our social committee