Sales Technology Academy
The Pitney Bowes Software Solutions Sales Technology Academy is focused on teaching the fundamentals of selling and understanding enterprise technology requirements. Software Solutions will provide you with skills to prepare you for success in a direct selling role (field, inside sales and business development roles) or as a Sales Engineer Associate. Opportunities are based on an individual’s ability to meet/exceed objectives, flexibility/willingness to relocate when opportunities are available, and a designed career path that extends over several years and beyond. You can have a long-term career with Pitney Bowes.
As a field sales trainee, you will embark on a rigorous six-month training program based in our Henley on Thames office where you will be begin to learn consultative selling skills and the full breadth of the Pitney Bowes Software solutions. At the successful completion of this training, you will work with the Pitney Bowes Software management team to choose a career path into direct sales or sales engineering. Your training will continue as you then work one-on-one with a sales professional to complete a three-month shadowing program at which time you will move to a full-time sales role.
Our Software Solutions team powers global commerce, processing billions of transactions every year. Our technology helps businesses operate faster and more efficiently. How? By identifying trusted data and insights to create targeted, effective messaging, by providing accurate geographic data to make smarter business decisions, and by delivering relevant and engaging interactions across the customer lifecycle to drive increased satisfaction.
- Degree of 2:2 or higher
- 0-2 years’ work experience
- Able to demonstrate time management, basic telesales skills, knowledge of software products and services (training provided)
- Goal oriented individual with superior communication skills
- Able to complete individual goals as well as work in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate using technical concepts
- Professional demeanor
- Desire for a long-term career in sales or sales engineering
- Able to demonstrate critical thinking skills to acquire a higher-level understanding of role, processes, and procedures
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
All interested individuals must apply online.