We are currently recruiting for our 2017 Graduate Recruitment scheme. As part of this scheme we have a structured initial learning program for 3 months followed by our continuous learning program. We are hiring for the role of a Graduate to work as part of Sales team based in London.
What are we looking for in the candidates for a Sales Role
Part of the sales and bid management team:
- Track industry trend and analyse the market
- Craft differentiating proposition for the clients in the sector and solution business case
- Build solution story board for the proposition
- Support end to end life cycle of large IT/BPS Outsourcing opportunities for UK and Ireland.
- Role will also require to be part of other activities such as understanding commercial deal models, performing basic data and information analysis tasks and engaging with other groups of TCS across the globe
What will you bring
- Industry trend understanding in Utilities, Telecom, Media
- Management Background
- Technology trend understanding in the above industries
- Presentation skills (Value messaging)
- Content authoring and language consistency checks for large bids and client proposals
- Team player
- Broader understanding of UK & Ireland corporate companies
- Basic knowledge of management and accounting
- Data and information management capabilities
- Overall understanding of common technology components such as Microsoft, Java, ERP etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Stakeholder engagement ability
Travel required: UK and Ireland travel will be required based on bid room location.
* Due to the nature of this role and the possibility of European travel, candidates are expected to satisfy the requirements for free movement of workers within the EU Member States (which may include, for example, a requirement to hold a valid EU passport).