Are you ready for a new exciting future in technology? Do want to work on challenging projects, accelerate your career and be rewarded for your outstanding contribution to the future of testing? If that sounds good we’ve been looking for you.
Absolutely. You don’t even need a technical background or degree. We simply want people who like collaborating in teams, enjoy an energetic and agile environment and have an aptitude for learning.
We are looking for exciting people who are passionate about a career in technology, who are eager to work hard and push themselves onto the fast track. We need people who will focus on the future and take the initiative because ultimately, people determine their own success story.
We are not just another employer, we are all about doing the right thing. We want resourceful people who truly want to develop a technology career and we will give you the knowledge, tools and environment to empower you to become the best you can be in a creative, trusting and harmonious workplace.
Ten10, and the world of Testing, is a constantly evolving, fast paced and dynamic environment where we promote a work hard/play hard culture, and hard work is rewarded and appreciated.
What does this programme offer?
- 5 week intensive training course at our HQ in Leeds
- Industry qualifications (ISTQB)
- Further learning with on the job training, online courses, books and mentoring throughout the first 2 years
- Working with a variety of different clients across the UK
- Explore the development lifecycle / architecture / consultancy / leadership / coding / project management to find out where your skillset fits best
- All sectors but mainly Financial Services, Retail, Gaming, Professional Services (inc. Legal) and also major Government programmes
- UK wide travel and potential relocation opportunities
If you are successful after our screening process, there are 2 graduate tracks available, Engineer & Analyst. There are a number of places for each track and your degree, experience and skills aligned with your scores at assessment day will define which track will be most relevant to you. The key aspects career wise of each track are as follows:Engineer:
- Join Ten10 for 2 years as an Engineer
- Work with one or more of our clients
- Build a career and reputation within the client
- Potentially relocate to a commutable address to near to the client
- Option to transfer to the client after 2 years
- Join Ten10’s delivery workforce as a New Analyst
- Work with a variety of clients across numerous projects
- Based out of our Leeds or London Office (or the Midlands)
- Build a career and reputation within Ten10
- UK wide travel
What do we also reward you with?
- Generous Benefits: Competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, pension, sick pay, medical insurance, Bike2Work scheme, Travel & Hardship Loans and more.
- Ten10 Stars: our Peer2Peer recognition scheme - £10 per month to give to and receive from your colleagues for doing something amazing.
- Other Perks: Perkbox, Medicash, up to £20 per month gym membership, free laptop or tablet and more.
- Many many opportunities to learn, be social & have fun!
We are an award-winning business, but you don’t have to take our word for it. Our amazing team have won…
- TheJobCrowd Top10 IT Graduate Programme - Large Intake (2016/17)
- FIRM Recruitment Team of the Year (2016 - also shortlisted for graduate programme of the year)
- Yorkshire Post Business Excellence Awards (2015)
- The Sunday Times TechTrack100 (2014, 2013)
- The Sunday Times Best Companies Awards (2014)
- Deloitte Fast50 (2014, 2013)
- Institute of Directors titles of SME Director (2014, 2015) and Director of the Year for Yorkshire (2015, Runner-up 2014)
- Business Masters Awards 2013
- Yorkshire Innovator of the Year 2012