Are you looking for an opportunity that gives you autonomy and control over your earnings and career progression in a truly meritocratic environment? At GQR Global Markets we are seeking the brightest, most ambitious and entrepreneurial people who are serious about growing their career in the executive search industry. What do we do?
We broker the world’s most valuable assets - people - for the world’s most pioneering institutions - Investment Banks, Hedge Funds, Energy and High-Tech firms - globally. GQR Global Markets provides an exceptional career opportunity for the ambitious aspiring deal-maker.
Headhunters are the talent agents of the Boardroom. Success demands sophisticated communication, emotional intelligence, empathy and intellectual curiosity. An exceptional work ethic, unrelenting determination and tenacity are pre-requisite. The role of a Headhunter is a multifaceted one comprising business development, client relationship management and deal origination and execution.
Within your sales focused role as a Headhunter you will gain exposure to the full headhunting lifecycle and will quickly become responsible for managing relationships and developing profit streams.
What We Offer:
- Exceptional Earning Potential: year one £45,000 - 60,000 OTE, year two £80,000+ OTE, year three £120,000+ OTE.
- Market leading commission structure even at the Associate level - 30% (increases to 50%).
- Fast-track Career Progression with high-level exposure and early responsibility - Associate to Directorship within 5 years.
- International Opportunities - Secondments & Transfers: New York, Los Angeles, London and Sydney.
- A collaborative, driven and fast-paced working environment.
- Exciting future-driven coverage: Banking & Finance, Commodities & Energy, Technology.
- Attract and build relationships with passive candidates.
- Business development across existing client relationships and new self-nurtured relationships.
- Negotiation and complex end to end deal management.
- Liaise and strategize with high end blue chip clientele, advising them on best business practice and procedure.
- Create detailed market maps to use for deep market penetration and coverage.
- Participate in presentations, Client pitches and Face to face candidate interviews.
- Leverage an innate intellectual curiosity and develop market knowledge to engage key stakeholders.
- Complete depth of knowledge in your selected niche specialism, making you one of the most influential and knowledgeable sector matter experts globally with an end goal of market domination.
Attributes and Qualifications:
- Ambition, drive and entrepreneurial flair.
- Time management and efficiency are essential with an exceptional work ethic.
- Great communicative ability with an aptitude for sales processes.
- Sales/Business Development/Marketing/Consulting experience advantageous, but not necessary.
- Commercial awareness and a high level of EQ and IQ.
- Progression and career minded, with an entrepreneurial flair.
- A personality that thrives on meritocracy and an autonomous environment.
- An interest in business, finance, technology or energy and engineering.
- Competitive mentality with a proven track record, either from a sporting or educational background.
- Intellectual curiosity with the ability and want to comprehend complex concepts and product and sector knowledge.
- A self-starter excited by the growth prospects of a young dynamic company.
Training & Mentorship:
Full intensive training is provided for the first 6 weeks and there is excellent scope for long-term career progression which is laid out from day 1 in the business. The high-end staffing industry can provide exceptional opportunities for both progression and high-earnings. It is amongst the least known yet most lucrative consultative advisory careers. At GQR Global Markets progression and income is meritocratic.
The current record first year income stands at £173,373 and the record monthly pay check stands at £138,820.
If this is interesting and you think you suit the attributes and qualifications then please apply.