Title: Human Resources Administrator, Europe
Company/Location: Omnicom Health Group (OHG) / London, UK
Department/Discipline: Human Resources
Core Competencies: Customer Focus, Interpersonal Savvy, Nimble Learning Collaborates
Overview: The Human Resources Administrator (HRA) will deliver pro-active HR administrative support to the OHG HR team in the UK, and to all employees of European OHG agencies. They will assist in the delivery of local employee programs and will be involved in various HR projects.
- Set up new hires on HRIS Systems. Update HR Database with employee data changes, and run reports as requested.
- Holiday/Absence monitoring: Monitor Holiday use from the HR database data. Answer questions related to annual holiday accrual and pay-out upon termination.
- HR Reporting: Produce employee data reports (e.g Headcount, Turnover, Recruitment stats, leave of Absence, Holiday).
- Maintain accurate personnel records in accordance with the Data Protection Act and local data protection requirements.
- Collate payroll data and keep track of monthly payroll log, enter data onto HR Database and Payroll system, keep track of employee payroll deductions. Liaise with Finance colleagues and ensure employee data is communicated appropriately.
- Create e-personnel records for new hires and maintain accurate records and relevant employee documentation.
- Draft offer letters and employment contracts ensuring all pre-employment checks are completed. Provide onboarding documents in advance to new hires and organize employee Inductions.
- Assist in HR policy writing and update local Employee Handbooks as requested. Assist the HR team with relevant employment legislation research.
- Assist in the administration of Employee Benefit schemes, maintain an up to date library of employee membership across benefit schemes, run membership reports, provide employee basic advice on eligibility and policy terms.
- Monitor completion of 90–day on line reviews.
- Draft probation confirmation letters.
- Monitor completion of annual performance appraisals and annual goal setting progress by running reports from Success Factors (Online Appraisal System).
Learning and Development (L&D):
- Assist in the coordination of L&D activities and programmes.
- Maintain a library of L&D courses across different agencies including attendee lists.
- Assist the Recruitment Manager on an ad-hoc basis.
- Conduct ad hoc audits to all staffing reports (from HR data to Timesheet information).
- Schedule and prepare materials for meetings, take notes and recap meetings as requested, ensure necessary supplies are on-hand, and assist in room set-up/break down as needed.
- Support various Company special events or programs and assist the HR team with HR projects as assigned.
- Liaise with the US OHG HR team to deliver accurate and timely HR solutions around ad-hoc tasks and projects as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Around 1 year of generalist HR experience in a fast-paced, collaborative working environment.
- Bachelor’s University degree minimum; CIPD or relevant HR qualification/accreditation is advantageous.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills as well as solid presentation skills.
- The ability to actively and skilfully analyse, and evaluate information to produce HR output in a timely manner.
- The ability to multi-task in complex working environment with accuracy and proficiency.
- High degree of confidentiality and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, knowledge of various HR tools and systems would be advantageous.