At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play, from caring for vulnerable people to managing complex public services. We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world in areas including defence, transport, justice, immigration, healthcare and citizen services. We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
Solihull, West Midlands - B91 3LT
Salary £23,000 - £24,000
The Job Opportunity
As a MyHR Adviser will be the face and voice of the HR Shared Services function within Serco as the first point of contact for the HR customers ensuring all requests/ inquiries are processed with high levels of service excellence providing at all times to all levels within the organisation.
You will provide HR guidance for online, telephone, email and web customer’s queries, covering aspects of the employee life cycle and People Management processes in line with service level agreements and business rules.
Daily Duties Involve:
- Proven customer service experience is essential
- Experience working within an HR environment is essential
- Experience working to agreed targets and SLA’s
- Excellent communication skills, be flexible and friendly, with a high level of self-motivation & initiative
- Strong telephone etiquette
- Required to manage time effectively in order to complete heavy workload and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail, prioritisation and organisational skills
- Articulate, confident and fluent communicator with a high level of oral and written English
- A highly customer-orientated approach committed to achieving excellent levels of customer service.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
On occasion we receive significantly more applicants than expected for some vacancies and under such circumstances we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of the advertisement. We therefore strongly advise you to apply for the role promptly to avoid disappointment should the closing date be brought forward. Serco is a Disability Confident Employer committed to employing and retaining people with disabilities. Disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the job will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at an interview. For help with your application please contact 0345 010 4000.